We all should know the importance of skincare because our skin gets exposed to dust, dirt, and harsh sun rays. If you leave your skin unattended then several elements cause clogged pores, dullness, and discoloration. Cleansing and moisturizing are essential for all skin types to protect your skin.
Here we share the three-step skin cleanse tone and moisturize regime with the right skincare products. Let’s get into the blog to know how to keep our skin healthy.
This is the first step in the skincare regime. We keep applying makeup, Cover a Purple Bruise with Makeup and other beauty products throughout the day and must be cleaned before bed. The layer of accumulated environmental pollutants causes excessive sebum secretion, sweating, blackheads, whiteheads, and other chemical residues on the skin.
Cleansing clears the clogged pores, skin dullness, and discoloration. It can be done with home-based remedies or effective products. Here are the following ways of doing cleansing:
- Start with hot steam and clear off the dirt using a mild cleanser. Make sure you have chosen the right cleanser as per your skin type.
- Rub the ice on the cleansed area after every cleansing session. This is unimportant but should be done because it will benefit the most.
- Wash your face right after the cleansing, especially with a splash of cold water. Use chilled water instead of hot because it could dry up the skin.
- Exfoliation is also a part of cleansing and could be done up to three times a week.
We have seen people skipping this step but it has its advantages. Cleansing removes dirt and grime from the skin but a certain amount of cleanser will suck to the skin and chances of cleanser remove the excessive sebum from the face.
Toning balances out and removes the remaining part of the cleanser that could have remained. Toner helps to tighten the skin pores and restore the skin’s moisture level by maintaining the PH balance. Toner leaves the skin smooth and supple.
Here are the key points about toners:
- Apply toner by pouring a small amount onto a cotton pad or using your hands. Pat or swipe the toner over the face and neck to see the good results.
- It helps restore the skin’s natural PH level which can be disrupted using cleansers and tap water.
- Some toners include hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine, or Aloe Vera to provide an extra layer of hydration to the skin.
- Multiple toners are available for various skin types. Oily or acne-prone skin should prefer salicylic acid or witch hazel-based toners to control excess oil. Choose toners without alcohol for sensitive skin.
It prevents the loss of moisture from the layer of the skin. You can moisturize your skin after three to five minutes of every bath. Light or oil-free moisturizers are best suited for sensitive skin while the creamier ones are ideal for dry skin. Avoid applying excessive moisturizer because it may leave your face oil and cause breakouts.
Here are ways to apply moisturizer:
- Wash your face with gentle facewash and apply moisturizer.
- Always Take a pea-sized amount of moisturizer onto your fingertips.
- Rub your hands together to warm the moisturizer to absorb into the skin.
- Massage your face and neck using upward motions with moisturizer.
- Make sure you are using light pressure and avoid tugging or pulling on the skin.
- Let the moisturizer completely absorb into your skin before putting on makeup or other skincare products.
- If you are applying moisturizer in the morning use sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
Skincare is essential the CTM regime can help you get the desired skin. Regularity is key but ensure you will reap the benefits of glow and radiance. Always stock up on those products that are suitable for your skin. Consult a dermatologist for great skincare products.
In this article we have told you about skin care if you want to look beautiful then you have to take care of your skin. Our goal is to educate you the right way. You don’t have to go to anyone.
There’s also a YouTube video showing how to cleanse tone and moisturize.